[haiku-development] Re: Filesystem corruption and Alpha-1

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:29:01 +0200

Hi,
Von: Remi Grumeau <remi.grumeau@xxxxxxxxx>
> What about a "FS testing week" on haiku-os.org. All people efforts and
> test focused on copy/paste, formating, drives mount / unmount, ... ?

I don't know what advantage that should bring. Anyone should try his best to
help fix FS bugs anyways. And I have been guilty of letting things slip myself,
but anyone should know that stress testing the OS and reporting any issues is
one of the best things to do for helping. At any time, I mean, not just at a
special week.

Best regards,
-Stephan