[haiku-development] Re: File types

  • From: Rob Judd <haiqu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 14:57:08 +1000

Zenja Solaja wrote:
    Muchos gracias. I wonder if anyone is likely to need fortran defined...

Rob, not an inflamotory comment - just an ironic observation. It's amusing to watch 2 email threads with conflicting design priorities. In the thread about W7 performance (on the Haiku mailing list), the general attitude of the posters is that Windows has become slow due to all the bloat added (someone's bloat is another persons requirement). In this email thread, we're adding filetype definitions (aka bloat), extending the processing time required to identify files. Fortran source files? Are you serious? Under Haiku?

Damn, I should have included a smilie.

Rob