[haiku-development] Re: Feasibility of a 64-bit port?

  • From: "Kira Scarlett" <rhys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:41:11 -0700

I thought about an x86_64 port too, but I'm not that excited about trying
to support legacy x86 stuff (and I have an IA64 box lying around idle most
of the time). The 64-bit question was general though - are huge chunks of
Haiku 32-bit specific or would porting to a 64-bit system be fairly
straightforward?