[haiku-development] Re: Fancy border on ScrollView ?

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 13:48:45 +0200 CEST

Philippe Saint-Pierre <stpere@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi have a hopefully trivial question that is bugging me..  I'm trying
> to do
> a simple ScrollView (using a BListView child).  Problem is, I get
> this
> result :

The code looks fine, so I guess there is a bug that creates this
problem. Maybe you want to file a bug report for this, so it won't be
forgotten? In any case, the insets don't really look like 8 pixels
everywhere.

>     fNewSetBtn = new BButton("new", "Create a new set", new
> BMessage(kMsgNewSet));
[...]
>     BScrollView* scroll_view = new BScrollView("Sets ScrollView",
> fBackupSetsListView,
>         0, false, true, B_FANCY_BORDER);
>     BGroupLayout* scroll_layout = new BGroupLayout(B_HORIZONTAL);

There are two coding style problems here: I would not consider "Btn" a
well chosen identifier (the word is "Button"), and it should be
scrollLayout, not scroll_layout.

Bye,
   Axel.