[haiku-development] Fancy border on ScrollView ?

  • From: Philippe Saint-Pierre <stpere@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 18:37:28 -0400

Hello group,

Hi have a hopefully trivial question that is bugging me..  I'm trying to do
a simple ScrollView (using a BListView child).  Problem is, I get this
result :

http://www.gaspesie.net/philippe/screenshot.png

As you can see, the fancy border is simply not there.  So I dig a little in
the ScrollView.cpp file and I see that kFancyBorderSize = 2; and I seem to
remember stippi saying it was changed to 3.  So I changed this and even
then, the fancy border isn't shown.

Here is the code I use to create the view :

<code>
MainWindow::MainWindow()
    : BWindow(BRect(0, 0, 1, 1), "Backup", B_TITLED_WINDOW,
        B_ASYNCHRONOUS_CONTROLS | B_AUTO_UPDATE_SIZE_LIMITS)
{
    // Create Views
    fHelpBtn = new BButton("help", "Help", new
BMessage(kMsgMainWindowHelp));
    fHelpBtn->SetEnabled(false);

    fScanBtn = new BButton("scan", "Search for lost sets", new
BMessage(kMsgScan));

    fNewSetBtn = new BButton("new", "Create a new set", new
BMessage(kMsgNewSet));

    fBackupSetsListView = new BListView("Sets List",
B_SINGLE_SELECTION_LIST);

    BScrollView* scroll_view = new BScrollView("Sets ScrollView",
fBackupSetsListView,
        0, false, true, B_FANCY_BORDER);
    BGroupLayout* scroll_layout = new BGroupLayout(B_HORIZONTAL);
    scroll_view->SetLayout(scroll_layout);
    scroll_view->SetExplicitMinSize(BSize(400, 300));

    // Create the layout
    SetLayout(new BGroupLayout(B_VERTICAL));
    AddChild(BGroupLayoutBuilder(B_VERTICAL, 5)
        .Add(scroll_view)
        .Add(BGroupLayoutBuilder(B_HORIZONTAL, 5)
            .Add(fHelpBtn)
            .AddGlue()
            .Add(fNewSetBtn)
            .Add(fScanBtn)