[haiku-development] Extended deadline for proposals for the Alt-OS devroom at FOSDEM

  • From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 06:00:05 +0100 CET

Hello,
I have been unavailable for a week, and it seems a lot of people were
cut off the Net last month busy with family...

The deadline for the propositions for the Alt-OS devroom at FOSDEM has
been extended to 2010-01-05, to allow at least one talk per project.
The shedule must be sent rapidly to the FOSDEM team so we can't stretch
it much more.

I'd really like to have a talk about Haiku by someone else than me :)

For the record, the original call for contributions with all the
details:
http://groups.google.com/group/rosetta-os/browse_thread/thread/16964e21bef27116

François.