[haiku-development] Re: Expressing the purpose of a development mailinglist (was: Re: Attaching attributes to BFile)

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:42:31

Hi Axel,

Axel Dörfler wrote on Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:33:53 +0200 CEST
> "Jorge G. Mare (aka Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I doubt this is a generally known fact among newcomers, so
> > clarifying
> > it here...
> >
> > http://www.haiku-os.org/community/ml
> >
> > ...would help direct people to the right list and/or avoid "mailing
> > list hopping" (which I am sure can be very frustrating).
>
> I guess we should set up new lists for developing on Haiku then,
> before
> we give those discussions no place at all.

Perhaps it would be a wise idea to wait for the new dedicated server to
be setup, so that the new mailing does not have to be moved when new
server is up and running.

In the meantime, where do we direct 3rd party development questions to
(to what list)? The main Haiku list?

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki