[haiku-development] ES1373 Sound cards free to willing developer

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 09:00:35 +0000

I have 2 of these cards and I am willing to send them to any developer willing to work on a driver. Theres must be millions of these cards out there as these things got jammed into every builder or OEM built pc around. I threw out dozens of them a year ago and Came across 2 working cards. I tested them on a win2000 machine both work flawlessly.

anyways if one of you would like to do driver work, I have 2 that I will toss in the mail no questions asked, just email me your adress and I will send them off.

 Sean