[haiku-development] Re: Do we need non-coders?

  • From: kallisti5 <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 15:50:54 -0600

Definitely!

So so far I have:

  * Translators  - http://i18n.haiku-os.org/pootle/projects/haiku
  * Haiku Evangelists - Spread the word of Haiku!
  * Inkscape artists - We could always use more SVG icons (SVG can be
                       converted to our native format) in the Haiku
                       design style matching our ports wide range of
                       ports.
  * Release coordinators - Documented open source release coordinator
                           experience required.
  * Documentation engineers - Know Docbook or HTML?  We could always
                              use documentation polishing.

On 2015-02-04 15:21, Andrew Hudson wrote:
We have many great opportunities for non-coders to provide translation
services:
http://haiku-os.org/community/forum/dont_program_still_want_help_haiku

Maybe we could have a call for translation and complete these 32 or so
localized versions?

Regards,
Andrew