[haiku-development] Re: Do we need a webstore for HaikuDepot to replace HaikuWare?

  • From: Richie Nyhus-Smith <richienyhus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 19:14:58 +1200

I have created a ticket for it (https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/11774),
but I have been asked to
post the idea on here for critique.

This is a queston for the users, not the developers. Please use the
haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx list.

This question was mostly aimed at HaikuDepot Desktop developers as minor
changes would be required for this (although not as many as I initially
thought if the URI scheme hpkg://exampleapp is already partially
implemented).

I will forward my initial message to the general mailing list, although I
doubt it will be of interest to anyone who hasn't already seen it on this
mailing list.

-
Richard