[haiku-development] Re: Do we need a webstore for HaikuDepot to replace HaikuWare?

  • From: Pete Goodeve <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 14:33:36 -0700

On Fri, May 01, 2015 at 07:52:11PM +0000, Earl Pottinger wrote:

What do I do with my programs that are zip files?

I didn't hear about Haikuware's disappearance until Richie's post,
and I was getting close to putting together an update of MusicWeaver
to post on that site!

A zip archive is perfectly adequate for the package, because it
is entirely self contained -- just one required/included library to
handle common functions of its modules. And it doesn't care
in the least where it is unpacked.

We have a big hole ATM.

-- Pete --