[haiku-development] Re: Do my messages make it to the list? Please confirm!

  • From: Matt <laceysnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:00:05 +0100

> You could always check the mail archive if your message shows up there.
> If you refer to your "PANIC: ..." mail, I guess no one had the time to
> look into it yet (due to BeGeistert).
> Stay tuned :-)
>
> Bye,
>   Axel.

Thanks Axel, hope the code sprint went well - love coding sessions
like that! As for the panic, I found it only happened when AHCI was
disabled in my BIOS, if I enable it then I can boot with no problems
(these cases are the same regardless of whether I toggle it in the
Haiku boot menu). A fix would still be good though as there will
probably be a lot of end users running alongside XP which doesn't
support AHCI hence it being disabled in my BIOS.