[haiku-development] Re: Distributed Version Control Tools (was Re: EDID Common Accelerant Fixes)

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:34:27 +0200

Hi gang,

2008/4/12, Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Dustin Howett <alaricx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  > Why git? Have you guys looked into monotone?
>
>  The choice of Git is not at all a project-level decision, just
>  something I have personally been thinking about for my Haiku
>  development.

Just randomly hooking into the discussion. I have been working,
together with James Woodcock, on a port of git to Haiku. I have
published the sources and binaries (the latter hosted by Haikuware,
thanks!) I also published an article on my weblog.

Just FYI, to prevent any other unnecessary work duplication.

Kind regards,

N.