[haiku-development] Re: Directory renaming

  • From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 13:05:44 +0200 CEST

> "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Didn't we say we would change "beos" for "os" ?
>
> While I would lean towards "system", I wouldn't be against this
> either.
> Any other opinions on this one?

Well, I'm not totally against it, it was just not the good timing to
ask (totally stupid parliament debate on the HADOPI bill till 1am to
follow...)

Still, after checking the current BeOS layout, it seems to be the
intend was to separate classic beos "vendor" stuff from bare system
files required to boot...
though I suppose since sh is in beos/bin anyway...

François.