[haiku-development] Re: Did -lnetwork change?

  • From: "Jack L." <jackjrabbit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 20:22:53 -0500

I can publish my patches for stable somewhere but I assure you it should be.
Could this be a gcc4-hybrid v. gcc2-hybrid (release)?

Oddly it does seem to be using cc instead of gcc which I was seeing in the
logs before, i have gcc4 selected, a similar patch set can be found here:

https://github.com/jrabbit/redis [Its for their development branch which I'm
going to check soon]

Make didn't change I assume?