[haiku-development] Re: Device Manager application

  • From: Gabriele Biffi <mlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:47:43 +0100

Michael Phipps wrote:
Nice app! I have a couple of small suggestions:

1) Allow sorting of the tree view by manufacturer of the device, as well as category/connection/bus. End users are more likely to know the name of the company that they bought from than the connection or bus.

It's nice to be able to sort by manufacturer, but I have some doubt about the second part of your sentence :-)
(not to mention that rebranded OEM stuff)

2) Add a tab that shows the driver selected and the location of the /dev entry.

Nice one.

Regards,

Gabriele