[haiku-development] Re: Detect overlapping window

  • From: "Mohmed Hammassani" <mohmed85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:49:54 +1200

Thanks for your reply.

I am trying to implement some window management features. The feature i am
currently interested in is tabbing. Say we have two windows on the desktop,
window A and window B. When window B is dragged using its tab and dropped
over window A's tab, window B takes on window A's size and window B's tab
gets shifted so that its to the right of window A's tab.

Regards,
Mohmed