[haiku-development] Re: Desbar patch

  • From: "Efthymios Georgiadis" <georgiadis.e@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:06:14 +0200

2007/10/19, Julun <HOST.HAIKU@xxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> i would like to ask if the Deskbar maintainer could review my patch, so
> that there isn't an oversight before applying them to the code.
>
> basically i added a 3rd time format to be consistent with Tracker +
> handling the messages. because of the pixel exact laying out for
> replicants, it can't show the proper short iso date.
>
> otherwise it works fine so far, except saving the applied settings from
> within time prefs...
>
> thx,
> Julun

Hi Karsten,

could you please consider adding NTP support to Time Preferences?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_Time_Protocol

Ideas for a Deskbar applet:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kenvandine/1342057797/

I wasn't sure that julun was actually you. Even though I know your blog :-)

See you on our Skype channel.

--
Regards / Med hilsen,

Frank Paul Silye