[haiku-development] Delete mp3 from mediaplayer whiles listening.

  • From: Fredrik Modèen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:41:10 +0200 (CEST)

This is mostly for Stippi :)

I have looked everywhere for a player that can delete an mp3 file whiles
listening to it (I’m using windows xp so no linux) so I was thinking,
perhaps mediaplayer can be change to handle that with command + del or
command +d.

Anyway how would that be best implemented? Same way as SkipForward() works
but in the Playlist move one song forward (with SetCurrentRefIndex),
remove the old song from the list and from disk?

--
MVH
Fredrik Modèen