[haiku-development] Re: Current vs. Past maintainers

  • From: pulkomandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 08:31:49 +0200

On Thu, Sep 04, 2014 at 09:28:18PM -0400, Augustin Cavalier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to propose moving the following people from "Current maintainers"
> to "Past maintainers". From what I can see, none have committed in the past
> year (at least, this can be confirmed by searching the Git history by
> author) and don't contribute code any other way (AFAICT, please correct me
> if I'm wrong).
>
>  * Bruno G. Albuquerque
>  * Rudolf Cornelissen

BGA was a GSoC mentor this year, and Rudolf was seen on the MLs just
this week. Even if they didn't commit any code recently, I think that
still qualify them as active.

Where does this "one year" limit comes from anyway? I think we usually
wait a bit longer before moving people from the list. It's not like it's
getting too long, anyway :/

--
Adrien.