[haiku-development] Re: Current Haiku OpenGL kit in diagram form.

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 22:50:50 -0500

Alexander von Gluck wrote:
Good evening!

Given how many changes I've made recently, I figured an updated diagram
showing how things work is called for.

http://pub.haikungfu.net/HaikuGL2013.png

swpipe isn't in the image yet as it recently starting crashing... but
we're getting close :)

 -- Alex

That looks remarkably straight forward now. So, when the swpipe is working, the next phase is the design a ring buffer and start on a hardware driver I presume ? Just for those of us who are following along with the development on this. Anyways, congrats, your cat herding skills are impressive.

Sean