[haiku-development] Re: Ctrl+Alt window management functionality

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 10:50:11 +0100

Am 20.01.2013 09:18, schrieb Humdinger:
I have no problems with that, not having moved or resized a window by
border/corner for many months now. Also, new users will find that
easier, because, as you say, their other OS probably does it the same
way.
New Haiku users are looking for anything but their's old OSes behavior, IMO. My personal opinion about the "other OS do this way" argument is equal to big "-1". To survive in this world, Haiku must be innovative and not replicate rudimentary conceptions from obsoleted systems. :-P

AFAIR "Windows 95/98" decor in BeOS allows border-resizing 15 years ago - so, probably, it should be in Haiku decorator's behaviour for specific themes.

---
Kind Regards,
  S.Zharski