[haiku-development] Re: Creating or porting an IDE [was Re: What's the status of Haiku?]

  • From: Augustin Cavalier <waddlesplash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 23:25:33 -0400

ATM it can compile and run Makefile-Engine based projects (including
itself). And start them in Debugger. But I've only been working on this for
a few weeks ;-)

SDI should theoretically be possible, but not ATM as I'm in the process of
reworking the tabs, I just did it today with Web+'s tab view but I'm going
to wind up doing it again with a custom one soon...

And the wx port does not exist (it never did really).

-Augustin