[haiku-development] Re: Couple of questions about PM

  • From: ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΜΑΡΕΤΣΙΚΟΣ <chrisgrelec@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 19:21:49 +0300

Στις 7/10/2013 4:02 μμ, ο/η Giovanni Mugnai έγραψε:
2013/10/7 ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΜΑΡΕΤΣΙΚΟΣ <chrisgrelec@xxxxxx>:
Στις 7/10/2013 2:16 μμ, ο/η Giovanni Mugnai έγραψε:

2013/10/7 John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>:
If I can figure out how to extract the binaries out of
the .pkg files I've got I should be able to make .hpkg files out of
them.
To open/modify and extract files from pkg archives you need
"PackageBuilder" which is an old application from BeOS.
You can download it from here: http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/b29cf619
Danger!!!
Qvo6.com (browser Hijacker)
I have no idea of this alert. The zip file just contains a BeOS app.
Here on Haiku, using webpositive, i see no dangers.

Best regards,
I understand you, but downloaded from my windows 7 and Opera.
The file is named PackageBuilder.zip.exe
I ll try again from Haiku, and Ubuntu.