[haiku-development] Re: Compiling autotools

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 23:59:10 +0200

Ingo,

On 2008-04-06 at 18:48:30 [+0200], Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx >
wrote:
Am 05.04.2008 um 21:51 schrieb Ingo Weinhold:

libtool is already ported and part of the optional
package Development. The patch is in buildtools/patches/libtool.

Have you already filed this patch at Savannah?

Nope, when I'm done with all the tools of the development tool chain, I'd like to review all patches before I submit them. So, please bear with me and don't submit any of the patches, since that is just adding more work
for me.

I have no intention to submit any patches of yours. Honour whom honour is due!

And I don't see a reason why my patches against other projects would be adding more work for you, apart from possibly revealing further bugs in Haiku of course.

Andreas