[haiku-development] Re: Comments on these possible OptionalPackages

  • From: Pier Luigi Fiorini <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 10:39:16 +0200

Stephan Aßmus ha scritto:
+1. As such, I'd vote for integrating InfoPopper. Maybe some parts could be shared by a tool tip implementation, which we are still missing as well... :-)
Interested also in this icon rule control? http://www.it.northwestern.edu/images/support/macosxeudoraprefshosts-0.gif My version does only horizontal alignment and is just a quick and dirty thing, but can be made better.

I'm wondering if the MDR3 plugin could be moved to Haiku as well, does it make sense in your opinion?