[haiku-development] Re: Coding Guidelines checker update

  • From: Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 14:08:15 +0200

Adrien Destugues wrote:
Hello,
I've just updated the coding guidelines checker (vim script version) on the trac wiki. It should have less false positives and detect some more violations. It would be nice if someone could merge the new regexps in the python version.

Hi Adrien, thanks for the heads up, i'll have a look. Though i wonder if the exact same false positives happen in the python checker as i changed some regexps since the original 1:1 port. By the way, you should have a look too, my checker has more rules than yours :-D

Best regards,
Alex