[haiku-development] Re: Code Style File for Eclipse CDT?

  • From: Michael Pfeiffer <michael.w.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 16:18:32 +0200

On 2008-04-05 at 14:37:04 [+0200], Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
wrote:
Michael Pfeiffer <michael.w.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can we put these kind of files into the repository somewhere?

Why not, even though it doesn't fit that well into docs/ - maybe
3rdparty?

Yep. How about something like 3rdparty/ {indent,indent_settings,autoindent}?

I would prefer now 3rdparty/formatter. Because in addition to indenting it also performs line wrapping.

Anyway, the CDT code formatter lacks some formatting options, so in its current state it cannot be used. Well, it's open source, so someone could fix that :-)

- Michael