[haiku-development] Chemnitzer Linux Days

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, hsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 16:16:29 +0100

Hi everyone,

sorry for cross-posting... This weekend, there will be the Chemnitzer Linux
Days again. Daniel Wünsch and myself at least are going again. If you want
to join us in Chemnitz to man the Haiku booth, that would be great! The
event is great and the costs are really low. Dispite the name, a lot of
different projects will be there including the BSDs and all sorts of other
projects. They have great workshops too and the food is good.

<http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2010/>

If you want to come, please write to me, so that we can prepare you as
manning the booth, since that will make the event free for you. Otherwise
it's 5 EURs for both days. Four people in total can go as manning the booth.

Best regards,
-Stephan