[haiku-development] Re: Checking consistency of used strings

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:50:11 +0100

Hi,

On 2009-12-16 at 08:17:40 [+0100], Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> -- Stephan Assmus, on Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:06:00 +0100:
> > Ah, don't get me wrong! The discussion made sense, and I could actually
> > understand if everything was switched to sentence case just for the
> > sake of
> > making more sense in English and being consistent -- it's that I don't
> > personally feel strongly about this in any way.
>
> OK, then I really did get you wrong. :)
> Together with the lack of other responses I took it to mean the endeavour
> was regarded as a waste of time. Now I see that it was a mere
> misunderstanding and nobody took my (too gentle) prodding towards a vote
> as an actual call to vote. (Note to self: be more assertive (please, only
> if you don't mind, OK?):)

Please, Humdinger, you are one of the projects most active contributors!
You should absolutely feel granted the same rights and responsibilities as
everybody else. :-)

In retrospect, my wording was quite unfortunate, so no wonder you took it
the wrong way, I should have been more thoughtful.

Best regards,
-Stephan