[haiku-development] Re: Checking consistency of used strings

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:06:52 -0500

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:26 PM,  <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I really don't see much remaining disagreement here.  Oxford, Random,
> and Apple seem to say almost exactly the same, with the exception of
> 'last word capitalization'.  And menu items and buttons are sufficiently
> different that it probably never occurred to the authors of the first two.
> How often do you see a book titled "Robert, Go To..." or the like? (:-))

That's about the only remaining thing I wonder about, the last word
always being capitalized. I urge someone to find me a published
English book where the last word is lower cased in the title, but
everything else is capitalized.

Either way we are quibbling over trivialities at this point, let's
just pick something and be done with it.

--
Regards,
Ryan