[haiku-development] Can't get past the blue screen

  • From: Dane <signalcaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 12:04:19 -0500

For the past couple months (including the latest nightly build), if I install
Haiku to a clean partition and attempt to boot to it...

- The partition is identified as bootable and Haiku's splash screen appears
- Each of the circles light up just fine
- The screen turns to a medium-blue color and a hand pointer appears in the
center
- That's as far as it goes...it sits on that screen

I'm guessing the fix is something simple, but so far I haven't found it.
Suggestions?  What can I try?

Dane