[haiku-development] Re: Cannot boot current revision

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 02:57:45 +0200 CEST

David McPaul <dlmcpaul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > But you noticed that F12 no longer enters the kernel debugger?
> > It's Alt-SysReq-'d' now (in that order).
> Yes, although.  Is it all 3 keys simultaneously?  Or Alt-SysReq
> followed by d?

You need to keep all keys pressed, ie. you start with one key, and end
with three keys pressed at the same time :-)

> My keyboard does not show SysReq just Print Screen.  Not sure if that
> means anything.

That's what most keyboards do, but since this is a USB keyboard the
logic is inside the usb_hid, and that one just checks for Print-Screen
and converts it to SysReq in case Alt is pressed simultaneously.

Bye,
   Axel.