[haiku-development] Can someone please add an idea alert icon to the API docs?

  • From: John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 15:44:30 -0400

On the Haiku API docs site there is currently png images for the info,
warning, and stop icons but not one for the idea icon. The icons are located
here respectively:

http://api.haiku-os.org/images/alert_info_32.png
http://api.haiku-os.org/images/alert_warning_32.png
http://api.haiku-os.org/images/alert_stop_32.png

I am writing the docs for the BAlert dialog and I want to show the
alert_type icon for idea, but it isn't available. :(

Would it be possible for someone to create and upload a idea alert
transparent png image of a similar size and format as the above files into
the images directory so that the following link will resolve?

http://api.haiku-os.org/images/alert_idea_32.png

I am not sure if the image ever existed, it may need to be created from
source, the original Alert Idea icon is here:

http://dev.haiku-os.org/browser/haiku/trunk/data/artwork/icons/Alert_Idea

I know I am a pain in the butt.

Thank you,
John Scipione