[haiku-development] Re: Calling all Radeon HD video logs!

  • From: Alexander von Gluck IV <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 13:53:33 -0600

On , Michael Franz wrote:
On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Alexander von Gluck IV
<kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you're running a recent Haiku nightly on physical hardware with a
Radeon HD
(or even Intel Extreme) card I need you!

I'm looking to squash some bugs before R1B1 is out.
Please run the following to generate a diagnostic archive for your
VGA cards:

wget -O - http://unixzen.com/patchwork/vgalogs/vgadiag [1] | bash

The script will throw an archive on your desktop. This archive can
be emailed
to me directly. (it's small ~5K on average)

kallisti5 at unixzen.com [2]

I'll collect these logs and make them public for people to sift
through, they
shouldn't contain any personal info.

Thanks!

-- Alexander von Gluck IV
 Sorry if this has already been addressed, is there any hope of
getting the HDMI port working on these cards?

Maybe opening a ticket and providing some diagnostic info? (like the result of wget -O - http://unixzen.com/patchwork/vgalogs/vgadiag | bash)

 -- Alex