[haiku-development] Re: Calling all Radeon HD testers!

  • From: Douglas Concors <concorsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 16:35:58 -0700

I have a 4870 that I tested on. It has HDMI, DVI, VGA. I have 2 screens.
When I only plug in one monitor, the display reports an invalid mode for
either display on any cable. If I do one with HDMI, the screen on HDMI is
blank, while the other loads a desktop at 1280x720 over a 1280x1024 signal.
I also have a laptop with a 5470, but it refuses to load the CD for some
reason.