[haiku-development] Re: Calling BPopUpMenu.Go() causes BView not to receive MouseMoved notifications

  • From: "Mauro de Wit" <maurodewit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:24:47 +0000

Thanks for your help guys, but it's not working. The BPopupMenu causes my
view not to receive any messages anymore - no matter the EventMask. As this
is not the case with another window having the focus, I will make my own
popup window.

Abusing the BPopUpMenu wasn't a good idea anyway :-)

Thanks anyway!

Grtz
Mauro