[haiku-development] Call for HVIF Overlay_Default/Checkmark vector icon

  • From: Philippe Houdoin <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:15:10 +0100

Hi guys,

Our Printers preferences app still use a raster icon for the checkmark
overlay displayed over the default printer icon.
And, so far, we don't have any Overlay_Default or Overlay_Checkmark
vector icons yet under data/artwork/icons/ that I could use to replace
it.

Does someone feel in the mood and will to contribute one?
It should *not* follow the 3D design of the BeOS checkmark overlay, au
contraire, our icon guidelines stays that overlay icons should be pure
2D.
I'm not necessarily found on the red check mark too,
First because there's no one anymore in Haiku, contrary to BeOS which
use it for pratically every preferences apps's icons.
And second because the "default" concept is not exposed by a check mark.
But, please, don't use this second point to ask me how to expose
"default" semantic visually, 'cause I dunno :-)

Anyway, vector icons gurus, we need your help. Again.

Bye,
  Philippe.