[haiku-development] CMake dashboard freezes up GUI

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:19:41 -0700

Ever since I updated Haiku in mid-March the CMake dashboard test I run
completely freezes up the GUI for a minutes or longer when running a
couple of the tests.  This didn't happen with the Haiku I had
installed prior to that data, which was from early February I think.
The CMake dashboard test is also a moving target so hard to pin down
what change broke things.  I have a copy scripts that run the test
that will work from a fresh install as long as cvs, development
package and svn are included.  Email me off list if you'd like a copy
of the scripts to try to troubleshoot this.
-scottmc