[haiku-development] Re: Building on Mac OS X .bash_profile

  • From: "Zenja Solaja" <solaja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:43:25 +1100

Hi Philippe.  I'm the person who added the comment.  Obviously, it worked
for me, hence having the "commentor" confirm that it worked is actually
redundant :)   I do build Haiku under OSX, since it's much faster than with
Zeta.  I then transfer the image to where I need it.

To answer your question, you would need a 3rd person to confirm that the
"comment" is valid :)  As far as I can recall, I did some research before
posting that comment.

Cheers.