[haiku-development] Re: Building freetype within Haiku

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 10:44:22 -0400

On Sunday, June 10, 2012, scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I trust you ran the autogen.sh?  The 2.4.9 bep has been verified to build
on both
> a plain gcc2 vm and a gcc4 only vm within the past 10, so not sure what
you are
> doing wrong.  Did you try using haikuporter?

I ran autogen.sh and did everything else shown in the bep, but I guess
Haikuporter does more magic? I can try using it, but I was under the
impression it was a pretty simple tool and following what the bep indicates
manually would work as well. Since it was a VM I didn't want to have to set
up too much, but hopefully getting a basic Haikuporter setup won't be too
hard.

--
Regards,
Ryan