[haiku-development] Bounteous...

  • From: Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <tunetrackersystems@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 09:45:57 -0500

Hey all,

We're looking for somebody who wants to be paid to fix a particular bug:

https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/11718

It relates to KDLs that happen during while Haiku is dealing with CDs.

We can pay "in the hundreds" for this one, really need it resolved.  And once
fixed, it'll benefit everybody.  Please contact me and let's see if we can
flatten this bug!

tunetrackersystems {a t} gee mail dot com

Thanks much.

Dane

Best regards,

Dane Scott
Dane Scott | Support Services
TuneTracker Systems LLC
612 McDonald St.
Oconto, WI 54153 USA
920-273-0543
http://www.tunetrackersystems.com

Like us!  http://www.facebook.com/tunetracker

---

(Have you seen our new, affordable Contemporary Christian format?  Check out
http://www.heartsongradio.com for demos and details)