[haiku-development] Re: Be Sample Code & things

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 20:16:20 -0400

Pete Goodeve wrote:

Currently PatchBay opens with a  panel that is much larger than
I've ever come close to needing, with the active nodes all displayed
in the top-left corner.  To me, this looks ugly.

What do people think about auto-resizing windows?  I can't really
think of another app that would need one, but here it might be
nice if the window opened just large enough to hold the available
nodes, and expanded and contracted as needed.

Would this be convenient or annoying?  I haven't really investigated
implementing it yet, but I think it would be straightforward.

        -- Pete --

Manually resizing a window in my window based Digital audio Workstation, is a constant nuasance, yes, please smart logic for window sizing is much appreciated !!! +1

Sean