[haiku-development] Re: Basic application for testing driver stability audio/midi

  • From: "SMC.Collins" <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 16:24:08 +0000 (UTC)

I can only test 1 input, as sound recorder does not allow for input selection.
The card has 4 stereo pairs of inputs. I also need to test the Spdif conections
as well. So in theory the card can do 8 inputs and 8 outputs.Plus midi in/out
and spdif in/out I have no way to test them all becuase i see no way to change
the routing.

The card is a delta1010lt from maudio, thanks to the hard work of Jerome
Leveque its not functional on at least 1 input, and one stereo output pair, I
can't test any further however.

Sean