[haiku-development] Re: Banning Jorge G. Mare

  • From: "J.R. Omahen" <composr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 18:19:30 -0700

As a previous commenter said, I have no stake in this discussion.

I have not yet had the time to really contribute to the project, due to
a job I've been adjusting to, but I will in time.  I did want to
encourage you all, regardless.  The company I work for based themselves
on an Open-Source product they developed, and have gone through much of
the same growing pains.  Do not be discouraged, as long as you have kept
the vitality of Haiku as your focus, your goal.

I have been keeping Haiku visible here in my office, and will step up my
efforts gradually to reach more people for Haiku.  I am proud of this
little OS, and can't wait to be more involved.

I simply want to be a voice of encouragement to those of you needing to
weigh in on this issue.  Do what is best for the community, and for
Haiku's development.  The rest will take care of itself. :)

Bonne chance!

Mit freundliche Größen,

Jonathon