[haiku-development] Re: Banning Jorge

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar.adema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 17:42:47 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, 2010-11-03 at 17:00 +0100, Humdinger wrote:
> Sure, Jorge can activate sockpuppet after sockpuppet to haunt us, but
> we don't really have any other choice.

Well, this is exactly the reason why I wonder why we're bringing this
all up again. I know Jorge "brought up the subject", but I don't see how
we _can_ actually do anything else then what we've been doing so far.

In the end, anyone who will, can find a way to post annoying messages
and bring up old sores at any point in time....

Anyway, my few cents...

Ithamar.