[haiku-development] Re: Banning Jorge

  • From: Karl vom Dorff <karlvd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:07:20 -0400

Hi Niels,

Thanks for your clarification.

I guess I assume too much. The publication of Haiku Inc's. Bylaws would
help.

In addition, I think that whatever and whoever Haiku are, and how it's
operated is very unclear. There needs to be some structure, how business is
carried out, how membership is attained, how people are banned, etc. For
that reason, I think some formalization is in order. I like NetBSD's Bylaws.

In any case, I really think this discussion isn't appropriate here, and
anyone that comments about anyone negatively, should be careful!

Bye,