[haiku-development] BTextControl tabbing?

  • From: Justin Stressman <jstressman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 02:42:50 -0400

I was talking with 'yourpalal' in #haiku about some odd behavior I'm
noticing with tabbing through text inputs.

In short, you can't.

I first noticed this in the screensaver password dialog. Tabbing skips over
the password input boxes completely.

'yourpalal' also pointed out that People application is an especially
egregious example of this, as the first box starts out highlighted, but as
soon as you hit tab, you end up at the drop down in the lower left and can't
tab to anything else... none of the other 14 text inputs.

This doesn't seem right at all. Is this some sort of intended behavior? Or
an honest bug/oversight?

Should I file a bug on trac for this?

Thanks.