[haiku-development] Re: BSlider not sending message

  • From: Matt <laceysnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:07:40 +0000

On 20 March 2010 16:25, Matt <laceysnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'll strip the code down later/tomorrow so I can test it -
> initialising to zero sounds like a promising candidate though - it
> does indeed check to see if the value has changed.

I've only had another brief look at the Haiku source (I haven't seen
anything obvious with regards to initialising to 0) so haven't found
the source of this issue, but the attached program illustrates it.

When you run the program it just pops up a BMessage every time time
the slider is adjusted. If however, you launch the program then make
the first adjustment a slide all the way to the left, it won't pop up
the message.

Matt