[haiku-development] BLooper::IsLocked()

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:13:30 +0200

Hi,

I've had a crash when quitting an app with an offscreen bitmap. The BBitmap
destructor calls fWindow->Lock(); delete fWindow. The crash was in the
BLooper::IsMessageWaiting() called from the destructor because the
AssertLock() call failed. But the destructor called Lock() on top of what
the BBitmap destructor did, so I think the looper was not in the global
looper list (and then IsLocked() returns false). This looper has never been
run either. Should IsLocked() simply test the fTerminating flag and then
proceed to the fOwner based check?

Best regards,
-Stephan